War Medal

Authorized for any Brother who has served honorably in any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States during a period of war or military conflict as defined by the Council of Administration, and received one or more Campaign Ribbon/Medal as defined by the Council of Administration. A Form DD214 or a Form DD4, or DD215 must accompany any application for the War Medal. Entitlement is determined by the Brother’s Camp at a regular meeting of that Camp. A gold bar naming the war or conflict in which the Brother served may be attached to the ribbon of the medal. This bar may not be attached to any other Badge of the Order.